Re: Reconnect with your music.

Great tips from Ted! :-)  I do practice some of them but my main
method is to use a different instrument for playing. My live
electronics, where looping plays a big role, are always the same but I
have about half a dozen very different instruments to play as source
audio and it never fails to kick you into the zone.

One special reason for not experiencing instant inspiration and
excitement can be that you are not quite well. Maybe got the flue or
migraine or whatever. In this case I stay away from music and do
something boring but necessary (got lots of such task on a list since
I'm running my own freelance company as occupation)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen