a dream about looping that I had that I wonder if it can come true

Hello, all! This is Tyler the comedian! Back in 2006 (which, according to
what I see on Looper's
Delight, everything except the mailing list became inactive) I had this
dream about a song that I had
heard just days before. In the dream, though, part of it was looped; a
dream about a remix before I had even
heard of a remix. Well, in this dream, there was a chord; I think it was
an A chord. In real
life, the chord in the song lasts for 3/4 of a second. In the dream, it
lasted for 20 seconds,
then it faded, implying that it could loop on forever! Well, in the dream,
it sounded like one long chord, not
a loop. Is this possible in real life; to make a loop that, if someone
heard the remix before they
heard the original, they would think it was originally that way? Let's say
there's a chord that lasts for
3/4 of a second in a song. Is there a way to make a loop that, when
played, it would sound like the
chord was held for 20 seconds? So that a listener not familiar with the
original song would think that it was
really held for 20 seconds, and not really sound like an obvious loop?
Tyler Z