Re: Insane to even contemplate?

Sounds like a great plan, and yes.. crazy to contemplate!

AFAI remember.. the front panel items are on a different board (maybe not including the pots, which could be removed and re-wired onto longer wires. I would NOT ry to cable the internal switches up to the footswitches however, how about just HARD-wiring the jack out from the pedal to the jack in?
I can certainly imagine this beast! What a scary job though!

Mark