Re: Insane to even contemplate?

Mark,

Either that or we could all lobby Matthias to hurry and finish up his work
on this:

<http://www.evoloop.org/>

I have been doing so for years, to the point where he probably thinks of
me as a pain in the neck.

I am happy to have and use his EchoLoop VST.

But I seriously still yearn for the new hardware version.

Hi dee ho.

Ted