Re: Looperlative LP2

On 24 April 2012 12:43, andy butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
Nice to hear a positive review.

Will be interesting to know how you get on with the feedback control.

Feedback is one of the main features I wanted, so hopefully it works well. I am also curious how it will behave when used in conjunction with the various effects.I will report back after I try it (hopefully tonight)

Guess you didn't try it with the high current outputs of the PP2,
described here:

9V (x2) – High Current 9V and Line 6 Modelers These two outputs each deliver 250mA allowing you to run high current draw effects like the Boss DD-20 Giga Delay or Line 6 DL4 Delay Modeler. Via switches underneath the Pedal Power 2 Plus, these two outputs can be separately configured for regulated (Boss Twin Pedals) or unregulated (Line 6 Modelers) power allowing you to run both units if so desired. These outputs can also power any standard 9V effects as well.

It would seem 100mA isn't enough,   which I believe ties in with the recommendations passed
on by Rick.

andy

I am aware of these and didn't try them because they were powering my Line6 M5 already (as per Voodoo Labs recommendation) and I didn't want to play too much with the wiring of my oedalboard, If the LP2 works perfectly with a generic 200ma supply, I would imagine it would work well  running off one of these inputs.

Another thing to note about power supplies is that the LP2 won't work with 9V Line 6 supplies (like the one that comes wth the M5) because the barrel connector on these does not extend long enough to go through the LP chassis. I would imagine that most other ones would work fine.