Re: 3 million hits with livelooping

IF there is dung being flung... (and truly I've found value in quite a number of comments, dung OR mung)...

Perhaps it's because Matthias, one of the sweetest among us, made the simple semantic choice to say, "guys, what do you think of this?"  Perhaps just a bit too open of a question.  Everybody seemed to pile on quickly with the voice of his/her own criticism.

To Matthias,  I've been waiting to really hear what you yourself thought about this, because I always value hearing your voice in the mix. Perhaps I missed it in the thread already though.

Cheers to all of you, each one of whom I appreciate.

T.