Re: Looper's Delight misconception

Speaking of which, I really should switch out all those 3 year old mp3s on my own website. :)

Sorry - about the artist profile thing. I tend to think a bit hard-assedly because on bayimproviser.com, about 2/3 of the venues have either closed or aren't booking improvised/experimental music anymore. Probably about 40% of the artists on the artists page aren't active anymore, or have moved out of the area.

I'm totally guilty on my LD artists page. It still says I'm 25, and has links to my mp3.com page. Ah, to be 25 again! I wouldn't even know how to log in again to update it, and frankly, I expect that people looking for my artist information will find it on my own website.

But, and update to loopers-delight.com isn't in the works. That's why some of the members of this list built livelooping.com instead.

--
Matt Davignon
mattdavignon@gmail.com