Re: 3 million hits with livelooping

I thought it was a funny song... I dont for a second relate any bit of it to Live Looping... when they said...in one take... they meant the video you know??? not the music?.. so no.. not live looping... and little to do with it IMO.

I didnt like that half the video was shouting about his mates and his channel and showing out-takes... that was cheap.
But the song was ok, and the filming was great!... Not particularly difficult to do, just well rehearsed.

Now if the music was live looped...ad he had some clever set up with wifi links between computers and radio mikes and, clever sequencing of commands in Abelton synched to Mobius... THEN we'd all like it right?

Sadly it twas but a film... in which case, all I can say is.. would have been better with girls...