Re: Trippy little synth

Phil,

I personally have not tried it.

But (don't laugh), a friend of a friend has one and is in allegedly love
with it.

This fellow is a multi-instrumentalist and owns more gear than you can
imagine.

This thing has entirely captured his imagination and he is using little
else lately (apparently).

Supposedly, all the little quirks built into it make it a pretty deep
device, and quite capable.

That's all I know - other than visiting the website
<http://www.teenageengineering.com/products/op-1>

It does sound intriguing.

Ted