Re: Re: Looper's Delight donation

Dear Violet,  It's good to hear from you and so candidly.

We all can only imagine what you've been through in the past two years, Violet and have a lot
of empathy for you.

Please know that this is a community and we all loved and appreciated Kim and his contribution. All you need to do is ask and there will be people here to help you with the site.

I think people really want the site itself to become more current and to reflect what is really going on with this community. I know people want it to be a resource for looping gigs, festivals and new gear reviews. It really needs to stay current and it's way too much for one person to do.

We're evolving as a community and we all desire Loopers Delight to evolve commensurately.
Please reach out to us for help.   The help is there, I am almost sure.

Be well and thanks for writing.

Rick Walker