more from Looper's Delight / Live Looping Conference

Hello! Are all you loopers excited about the upcoming teleconference? The
Looper's Delight
/ Live Looping Conference? I'll repost the directions on May 29-30. Hope
to hear you
there on June 2. What do you guys think of this? As I said before, you
loopers will be allowed to share your
loops over the Conversation Station lines, but this year's show (it's the
first annual one) will have a heavy
focus on loop history, starting from the tape days. So anyone with enough
knowledge in loop history is advised
to share it. I'm good with loop history too, so I'll share mine. Remember,
June 2, 2012,
2:00 to 5:00 PM US Eastern Time. Direction repost later this month.
Tyler Z