Re: Interesting controller

Oh sure, I would never use it for the things depicted in the video, though
after a few months my deltoids would be ripped!  Bolt one of these on a
guitar howeverŠ

You're right, tactile feedback would limit what you would do.  I'm
imagining it like a D-beam on steroids, useful for continuous control of
effects, virtual faders, maybe loop triggers.  They would have to be
simple and "large" objects since you can't spend a lot of time thinking
about where your hands go.

Plus it's a new way we can look ridiculous.