Re: iPad midi

"Cheap" and "MIDI Interface" are two words I'm learning really
shouldn't get too close to each other … and, of course, "cheap" is a
relative term.

Better to do what you can with what you have now and save/plan for a
reputable, well-built interface later. I was amazed at the difference
of going from a no-name "cheap" that costs $15 less than the M-Audio
MIDISPORT 2x2 I bought later. And I got the M-Audio unit on Ebay, so
you can start there to get an idea of what you can get for not much
more than the cheap stuff.

And the same goes for MIDI cables …

Best,

Dennis