Re: computer programming and audio loops

Send me a link, I'll test it out for you.

I've been programming to make music for a couple years.  At first it
was only to augment available software, but I've started writing my
own as well.  I've played around with bidule, pd, max, java (with
jmusic), c and objective-c (for iOS).  Right now, I'm really excited
about the possibilities of running pure data patches on iOS with
libpd.  Great fun.
Sylvain