Re: Roland Street Cube

Just recalled that I actually tried one with a Grand Stick last year
and noticed it did not bring out enough low frequencies for the
typical bass guitar range. The typical sub range down around 30 - 60
Hz is lacking. In case anyone is interested... For vocal work you
typically cut out that anyway, but if live looping vocals with rate
shifting you might want that low bass to be taken care of. When I use
a flute for looping I rely a lot on that sub bass frequency, due to
rate shifting in the looper used as "bass line generator".

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen