any interest in a Looper's Delight online radio station?

Hello! This would require a person skilled in radionomy.com or any of
those online
radio-stream programs. I could probably set it up myself. I would have to
learn a little. My idea
is an online radio station called LD Radio. It probably wouldn't be live
broadcasting, but
we would have a playlist. LD Radio would play songs from the Looper's
Delight disks, from the Y
2 K 6 loop fest for LD 10th anniversary (even though that link is gone
from the LD home
page, Google it; you'll still find the LD 10th anniversary recordings),
videos from the
Livelooping Youtube channel converted to mp3 using a site like
vidtomp3.com,
samples from the Looper's Delight file library (which works, finally!),
whatever anyone sends in, and
artists that aren't even on Looper's Delight. Some songs by common names
(Britney Spears,
Cher, Kesha, Jason Derulo, DJ Wich) ... one listen, and you hear so many
repeated (looped)
sounds that you think they lost their minds! So we might throw in some pop
music (as long as the pop songs
we play have lots of looped samples), and indie musicians not on LD
(bigger name ones such as
Imogen Heap, Morcheeba, Tim Exile, etc.) to lesser-known ones (Lizzie
Kazmierski, Asianglow, etc). Of course, all our Looper-delighters will be
heard on there
too; Per Boysen, Michael Peters, Andy Butler ... you name it, and it has
loops (live or
not) in it, we'll play it!
Tyler Z