Re: any interest in a Looper's Delight online radio station?

Michael Peters wrote:

I think most of Looper's Delight's loopers are liveloopers, and that is a different animal altogether -

Hi Michael,
Looper's Delight was specifically set up for *all* kinds of looping.

Kim (founder)was always hoping for exchange of ideas across the broad
spectrum
of what constitutes "music with loops".
He was convinced that the "live looping only" attitude often displayed on the mailing list was counter to this vision.
(hmm, maybe that explains something...)

He probably would not have approved of this:-

http://www.livelooping.org/scripts/player.php?random=yes

which is more of less our new "all livelooping radio".

Sometimes it's hard to see the bigger picture, but I support
Taylor's idea and would be happy if it could find a home
on the Looper's Delight website. He seems to be more in touch with the spirit of the site
than us guys.

andy