Re: Conversion to Mac!

echo'ing congrats Kris.  I converted several years ago, though support Windows users in my day job and some family members.  I think OS X.xxx for Apple, they finally arrived.  I do feel saddened by what the news reports in the factories that build the stuff however but it's hard to negate the product.

Jim