Re: Conversion to Mac!

Modern Mac's are indeed nice. I've been using pc's by Apple since 1994
but have yet not "converted". Maybe when SoundForge is available on
the Mac platform I might consider myself "a Mac guy" ;-))  Today my
reason for hanging with the Apple boxes is Logic and Mainstage. The
years I was using assorted Windows based pc's was the era when Logic
also supported that system and the Apple boxes had not yet picked up
the new (by then) Pentium processor technology. I originally came to
Mac from Atari and really didn't know there was this other system from
 Microsoft on the horizon... In fact, when hard disc recording came
around there was no support for Windows for several years, so Mac was
the only option if you were into music.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com