keyboard and covers for logic pro 9

yo gang,
since moving from Sonar to Logic my workflow has gone a bit slower since im not too acquainted yet with all of the keyboard shorcuts
i have the small wireless keyboard that comes with the imac but ive been checking out for alternatives

this company sells the cover for this keyobard but they dont have a pic of it yet:

http://www.kbcovers.com/servlet/Categories?category=Logic+Pro%2FExpress

But im debating wether i should get that or the bigger numeric keypad apple keyboard and a cover which would run about 90.-dlls

or just the logic ready keyboard like this one which is 9 dlls more:
http://www.amazon.com/LogicKeyboard-Logic-Preset-Keyboard-Express/dp/B005U7WUU6

but i dont know if Logic key commands will change in the future then i d be stucked with this keyboard
plus if someone uses my mac they ill probably be tripping with such a flashy keyboard;-)

any experiences or comments?

http://www.myspace.com/luisangulocom