Re: Mobius behavior

I have to use 334. 333 is never enough for me.

On a serious note, if you're the type of looper that likes
to fold, spindle, and mutilate loops for an hour or more without resetting,
it is important that you set Max Undo to a non-zero value.  Undo layers
take memory, and Mobius will happily consume all available physical and
virtual memory and crash the machine if you let it. The default should
really
be 100 or 333 rather than infinite.  I recommend you set this as low as
you are
comfortable with.  Undoing back through every edit and feedback pass till
you
reach the first loop can be fun but it comes at a cost.

Jeff