Re: apple cut the upgrade path for mainstage?

Because they changed the marketing and pricing model. Now Logic and
Mainstage are separate products distributed through the Appstore, not
parts of a product (like old day's "Studio" package). In that process
the price tag was cut. My guess to the question "why" is that I assume
they want to bring in more Apple users by this whole idea with low
prices on the Appstore, letting iPhones and iPads finance specialized
products like Mainstage and Logic.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com