Recommendations for a new loop pedal...

Hi there -

I've used an Akai Headrush E2 for a couple of years for basic looping, but
I'm looking to change my live set in ways that the Akai can't support...
I've pored over all of the specs of the various pedals out there and my
head is spinning.
Would anyone be willing to give their suggestion for what would be best
for the following:

- I'm a singer/songwriter who primarily uses an acoustic guitar.
- My biggest need: I want to be able to create drum loops prior to my
shows to use as backup, so I want to be able to access different
pre-recorded loops easily (sometimes 2 or 3 different loops within a song)
and turn each one on and off easily.  I will also be doing some on-the-fly
vocal looping that I will need to be able to store and turn on and off as
well.  Optimally, I want to do all of this using just foot switches.

I was looking at the Digitech Jamman Stereo or the Delay, but I don't know
if either one will absolutely do what I need, or if there is one that is
better suited for that?
If not, I am also open to getting an Ipad and going the software route, or
setting up my Macbook Pro as well...

Thanks so much for any suggestions anyone has for me!