Re: Remix?

Not as the main part of my work in music, but I have made some remixes
on special request form a record label. Remixing was more common in
the nineties since labels used it as a promotional method; hire a
remix artist to get the artist's name branded in wider circles. Many
producers today work with traditional remix techniques but I would say
it is now rather the norm than "remix artistry". Cutups, extended time
stretching, clocked filtering etc etc

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com