Re: reissue the pds8000 (or a better delay based looper)-FOLLOWUP from DIGITECH

Have you tried their Jamman delay? I didn't know they had one...hmm.

http://www.digitech.com/system/documents/243/original/JamMan%20Delay%20Manual%2018-0687V-B.pdf?1305738078

Looks like an ex ped can control either some kind of delay modify or it could be a fake feedback control on the looper by controlling looper vol level but not both at once.