its all good

Hey Sim no worries dude and mucho respect right back at you, I am sometime sarcastic and that doesn't translate as well via e-mail. I also know what i like and my tools are working for me. I also am highly charged right now because I don't like how consumerist we have become, perhaps more so in America than anywhere else, we are being consumed by our consumerism, the desire for more material things more cheaply has driven our manufacturing jobs off shore,and wrecked our economy. That great addiction, Greed rules the day. I just read today that the founder of Amazon publicly stated that his goal is to drive all brick and mortar stores out of business and also announced next day shipping anywhere in the country as amazon is establishing warehouses in as many states as they can. This is the kind of greed and hubris that has been going on for far too long in our country, and most people can't even give a shit as long as they can get what they want when they want it , for the price they want to pay. So I probably won't have a day job before to long, unless we can get our e business jump started, though oddly i still seem to be the guy my local "peers" want to visit and glean information from.... before they buy it on line at their convenience, save the tax and perhaps the freight and never leave their computer. because they don't get that taxes actually pay for things we need like good roads and good schools, and a safe community. so to summarize i'm pretty anti consumption right now, which is probably why I might have come off a bit inflammatory. I'm like the guy in Network, "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore"
Bill