Re: Minimum spec PC for Abelton Live

Thanks Rainer,

We have been diggin a bit and think we have found a solution, we have one question.. CPU... in my days on PC it was just to look at the Mhz number... so...
When it says i3 or i5 or i7... is i3 good enough?

I have read that cos i5 doesnt have "multi-threading" but i3 has, that sometimes i3 is actually better... (im writing sentances I dont know what they mean here, did I get away with it?)