How about a crowdsourced documentary about looping?

Hello! I just got this great idea! How about we at loopers-delight.com and
the ones at
livelooping.org work together to make a documentary movie about looping?
It would be narrated by a
main narrator, and go through the history of looping, with the highlights
(Beatles tape looping, Fripp and
Eno, etc). Then we would discuss looping in the modern day, including the
invention of electronic-type
techno or pop music (the kind that contains a lot of looping). Of course
we would have to talk about
live looping. We would also have input from Loopers-delighters and
Liveloopers via Youtube
videos. These Youtube links would be emailed to the film producer, and the
editor would put them in.
Maybe have examples of looping from some of our own loopers here on LD and
LL. And have Youtube
videos of people speaking about looping, either at festivals or just
talking on a plain amateur video.
Maybe we can hear from people who have really changed looping, like the
guys that put together that database of
loopable samples at freeloops.com, or the guys that created the
self-reproducing loop
system at darwintunes.org. Or people who have really changed things, like
Imogen Heap and her
high-tech Musical Gloves. And then have it distributed as a DVD on
amazon.com. A
full looper movie. They should have done that before they invented the
loop festival!
Tyler Z