Re: OT - OTT - Audacity now with Paulstretch!

Don't think anyone has ref'd this yet but an interview with the creator of 'PaulStretch', http://www.microscopics.co.uk/blog/2010/paulstretch-an-interview-with-paul-nasca/

Jim

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 11:53 AM, Rainer Straschill <moinsound@googlemail.com> wrote:
Gareth Whittock schrieb:

Paulstretch is not an extremely tall looper it's an extreme time-stretching algorithm that has been PC-only for years.. You van now get it on MAc as part of the Audacity editing software
Ah, pity, the name isn't as funny as I hoped...the author is called Paul, and I thought it was a hit at the DIRAC timestretch algorithm ;)

--
http://moinlabs.de
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/moinlabs

jimgoodin.com - 'Acoustic guitar renaissance, color blue, repetitive minimalism'

The Recordings of Wood and Wire Music - 'Organically inspired New Music'

From Brooklyn To Glindran, a new World/Free Jazz recording by Jim Goodin & Peter Thörn.  Proceeds from this CD will benefit JDRF International

Tips Across the Waters, a new app for iOS from James Goodin/Wood and Wire Ware.