Re: How often do you listen to your own music?

David if I understand you correctly I think I know what you feel. For me sometimes I feel like my music is a timeline of my life that only I understand. I look read the titles of songs I created sometimes and think to myself (Wow thats a really cheesy, childish title). Then I realize I was in the very beginning stages if creating my own stuff and at the time those titles are what my naiive undeveloped mind found appropriate. I still consider myself sort of a beginner since Im only 17 but its interesting to listen to your old music and suddenly bring back the emotional memory that you stored in that piece.