Re: best desktop guitar midi interface?

I can vouch for the sonuus I2M: http://sonuus.com/products_i2m_mp_spec.html

I use it with my trombone and it works quite well
(sonnus started out with guitars and bass -to-midi adapters, so there
are lots of people using them with those instruments).

The latency specs depend on the note frequency you're playing, as Per
pointed out, but it's quite acceptable for the tenor range (less than
17ms).

Sylvain