help promoting Tapeville, anyone?

Hello! Will any of you guys help me promote Tapeville, my new mailing list
where we
discuss use of tapes (especially cassette), including looping, converting
to other formats, and funny
things you can do with fancy tape players? General tape discussion! We
might even share
tape-converted audio; it's like Looper's Delight for tapers. Attention
everyone; owner of sites
(maybe even livelooping.org), owners of blogs, and subscribers to other
music-themed
mailing lists, or any kind of advertisers; tell them about this discussion
of cassette and reel (even
video!) tapes. Ask them to send an email to tape-request@freelists.org
with subscribe
in the subject and/or body. The posting address is obvious:
tape@freelists.org
Anyone willing to spread the word is necessary. Video blog on the
Livelooping Youtube, please?
Give them my email in case of subscription errors.
Tyler Z