Re: Performing with a dancer

That sounds like a cool project. I do dance music too.

It's not exactly live looping in LD terms, but if were in the same
situation, I would prepare some danceable beats in advance that your
brother can work up some moves to.  The looping can be done with musical
improvisations over the loops and moving between beats.

An alternative may be to make beats from scratch at the show with your
brother and for him to dance once a danceable beat is up and running. That
could add some interest to the show.

Either way, I think a lot of practice time together will give you a good
feel for what the other can do as well as give you some ideas to fall back
on.

I'm looking forward to the video!