Re: Listen to Galactic Travels

While GT is not specifically a looping venue, one of the most common techniques used in electronic music today is looping. GT exists to support electronic musicians with exposure; both a place where their music may be heard and on-line text so fans can see who is actively making music. There have been a number of this list's member who have received airplay on GT. I've been hosting GT since 1997 and have been posting on LD reminders to listen and playlists for just as long. GT is on a *REAL* FM station listeners must tune in locally or listen via the live stream at the appointed time... which is in about two hours from this writing.

Cheers,

Bill