Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2012 12:02 PM
Subject: TC Electronic Flashback X 4

 I guess these will be shipping very soon,
 I really like my flashback delay and this does look very intriguing, particularly the extra tone print slots which I think is one of the best ideas they have come up with in a long time, even if there is an exclusivity as to who gets to create these extra presets ( rock stars not named Bill Walker). I also like the ability to use the delays and looper simultaneously.
 Bill