RE: Simkó-Várnagy Mihály looping cellist/electric bassist

I prefer personally Chapelier Fou.
Still, the first half of this performance was very nice.
I am not so trained to be able to say that the bass was out of pitch. But I liked more the first half.

From: torbenscharling@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 02:36:05 +0200
Subject: Re: Simkó-Várnagy Mihály looping cellist/electric bassist
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

Good job. Shame about the last part, with the electric bass. It's a bit too out of pitch, and doesn't keep the momentum of the initially really good jam he created.

One of things I'm working on, is to have more immediate access to my various instruments, so there's not a big gap between making a loop on one, and then switching to another.

Technically seems pretty proficient on the electrical cello, and most of the loops where spot on. Dunno how old this kid is, but I'd expect some nice things to come out of him if he keeps it up :)