Re: Show us your pedalboard/looping setup :)

Oh my, this thread is gold ! :D Just came back from a long audition for a band, phew...if all goes well, I should be getting some dough starting next month, actually playing music, on stage...imagine that :)

Before I dive more into the pictures and posts in here, let me just say to Ted Killian's rig: dang, that's a lot of ev-5'! That's like, kind of, what I've been dreaming about - being able to control so many different parameters with individual _expression_ pedals - awesome!!