From: Todd Elliott <toddbert@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Sooooo honored to play at Y2K12
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Date: Sunday, October 21, 2012, 10:46 PM

Your set was really neat!

There was a lot of musical diversity on display during the parts of the festival I saw; I really enjoyed playing there as well.

On Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 7:36 PM, kay'lon rushing <k3zz21@gmail.com> wrote:

I met some great artists and it felt almost unreal to see Rick and Bill Walker in person and talk to them. I wish I could have been there all weekend I could stay in there and listen for so long.

--
http://toaster.bandcamp.com