archive.org has resurrected the old IUMA recordings

I found this out on the Audiomulch list, archive.org has put up all those old mp3s from IUMA. I was pleased to see mine:
http://archive.org/details/iuma-art_simon
Back in the day, I put a few audio recordings up on IUMA. I think I'm most proud of the ones I'd made on my old minidisc recorder from my trip to Malaysia. If you are interested, I thought the "Jungle Sounds" from Taman Negara came out pretty well as well as the "Orang Asli" performance. I also really liked the recording of the garbage truck driving up to my apartment at 5 am one morning in San Francisco.

--
Art Simon
simart@gmail.com