Re: silent footpedal

Accurate, would not be my word to use about the SoftStep, Too easy to trigger the front row when going for the second row.
I sent my one back (after hoping it would be a problem solver for me)
Main reason, lack of physical CLICK! I need to be able to "FEEL" for pedals, and I was accidentally triggering SoftStep switches all the time.

I guess its gonna be the all round winner for "low to the ground".. It so low, its almost lower than the ground...!

Mark