Granular Synthesis & Microtones

Hey y'all,

all this talk of micro-tunings & frequencies and I stumbled upon a cool interview with Curtis Roads. He talks about his approach to micro-tonal music and granular synthesis, very cool stuff. I must say how much granular synthesis has been a dream to a sample-based musician like myself. I'm sure there are a lot of others who feel the same way the subject. With technology getting more advanced, the laws of music are becoming more transparent and we no longer have to worry about getting sued for sampling sounds - muahahahaa

Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajdRGF5NHIs

Part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ehu8u_JTjw&feature=related