Re: A = 440 Hz OR 432 Hz?

"The audience thinks your are our of tune dude!"

Its true that Western ears hear so called micro-tunings as out of tune.  But Eastern ears hear the discrete pitches between half-steps where a Westerner will hear only a flat or sharp pitch drifting to the expected diatonic note.
Indian Ragas are full of musical learning opportunities (as opposed to "horrible" dissonances.)   Listening to good musical use of good micro tunings helps Western musicians to develop the ear for micro–tunings.