FS: Super BassStation, MAM PHaze2 - PHAT Holiday sale

Selling two juicy analogs:

Pictures and full descriptions at: http://daedsound.com/Salez/FS.htm

1. Novation Super BassStation Rack - $375 obo

The flagship of the Novation analog synthesizers the Super BassSation Rack
has two VCOs, Noise, Multiple waveforms, Ring mod, Cv/Gate,
ARPEGGIATOR!!!, and more. Unlike all that followed this is 100% ANALOG.

Of course it also has full midi implementation, external inpput, and knobs
galore (including TWO sets of ADSR envelopes for VCA and VCF). Excellent
condition with power supply.  These seem to sell for about $450 on Eb*y so
bargain price for a great specimen.

2. MAM Phaze2 Stereo Ananlog Rack Phaser - $225 obo

Amazingly juicy and sweet stereo Phaser with CV input! Great shape with PS.

 bought this when I sold my Roland SPH323. Multiple Notches, built in LFO
and nice phat wet Resonance.

Lot's of Demo audio and more at: http://www.modezero.com/mam-phaze2.htm

Buyer pays shipping or pickup in Phila PA. I accept paypal personal, USPS
MO, or Paypal regular (buyer pays fees).

Prices are very fair I think but I'll listen to serious offers. The MAM
doesn't come up that often in particular and is a bit of a sleeper cool
piece for guitar, drum machines, vocals, etc.

Trades possible for EH POG2, Modcan A or Buchla modules (particularly
interesting and well built DIY stuff).

Thanks for looking.

     NEW DAED SITE!!  -  Http://DaedSound.com
 DAED: Circuit Bent and Unusual Sound Devices
"Making Something Extraordinary from the Ordinary"

Music and Downloads at the New Online Site:
    http://davidtalento.bandcamp.com/