Re: Tennis Elbow

Luis,

I have had it on the other arm (I am right handed) and yes it was painful.

I had cortisone shots - which took away the pain quite effectively - and I
had to wear an elbow/wrist brace for a few weeks.

However, coupled with that I also had to change the way I did things with
that arm and hand.

For starters, I got a trackball instead of a mouse (the big offender,
since I make my living on the computer) and changed the strap length of my
guitar so my arm was at a different angle.

Also, I no longer play tennis (giving up the guitar was not going to
happen).

So far I have not had the same trouble again in the 10 years since it
occured.

My recommendation is to go to a good doctor and find out what's really
wrong and take whatever treatment they recommend.

Chances are, any impairment will only be a short term inconvenience.

Cheers,

Ted