Re: Boss SE-70 preset saving/loading

You should be able to transmit a midi dump & record it as a midi track in cubase or some such sequencer. Then connect the other SE70 to your midi out & play the track back. Make sure sysex isn't ticked in the midi filter on the sequencer package though. Works for my Sony GP5, which is very similar to the SE70.
Dave