Re: new tc electronic looper

I have two that do have feedback control. The EH 2880 (stereo) and the looper in the Line 6 M9 (mono). My Boss DD 20 also has feedback in the stereo 23 sec delay but not the actual looper setting in it (which I don't use). This delay type looping is my fav but it doesn't have reverse/half speed like like the first two I mentioned.

Jeff