Re: Recommendations for iPad pad synth...

On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 12:53 AM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com>
wrote:
> Almost live.. but done in Logic..
> I realised I need a kind of pad synth for iPad. (I dont take keyboards or
> computers out live)

Do you know that you can play synths in Logic from the computer keys?
Hit the Shift-Lock to turn the QWERTY row into black piano keys and
the ASDFGHJK into white piano keys. Chose octave by the number on the
highest row and chose velocity by the lowest ZXCVBN row.

> https://soundcloud.com/markfrancombe/atmostrip
Good guitar riff! Got a Manchester vibe to it :-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen