Re: Recommendations for iPad pad synth...

On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 1:19 PM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com>
wrote:
> Thanks for the tips, I went (for the time being) with Alchemy... I liked
> what I saw of the remix pad, the same as in NI Kore Player, and Audio
> Mulch... big fan of making 2 wiledly differing patches and then parking
> morphs somewhere in between...

Yes, I remember when you showed me that awesome feature in Audio Mulch
at Nancy's Garden, Santa Cruz. In Alchemy you have the remix pad has
eight positions and for each position you can define the exact value
for a dozen different parameters and then you morph seamlessly between
them (parameter gliding towards the next value). The good thing with
using a touch iOS device, compared to a joystic, is that you can JUMP
between positions. It's great to print automation for Alchemy's
remixpad in Logic from the iPhone.

Other fun stuff in Alchemy is the arpeggiator, the micro tonal tuning
option, granular synthesis and sample processing plus that you can
load your own sound files and morph them on the remix pad.

Alchemy together with Kontakt 5 is my current favorites to add some
cream on top of the Logic's Synths cake.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen