Re: How to properly train "live" looping at home?

On Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 10:05 PM, Mark Hamburg <mark@grubmah.com> wrote:
> Interestingly, I have been doing this more and more over the years and
> am in some ways more happy with the results. I guess that means I'm
> ceasing to be a looper and I'm just using loops as background texture to
> fill out the sound.

The question was "how to practice looping". There's nothing wrong with
your praxis, Marc. Practicing instrument playing with the aid of a
looper is just another area (than "practicing looping").

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen