Re: Rhythm Intensive and Rhythmic Programming

I'm a lucky owner of a hand written manuscript of this course, dating
2003 pre Skype. :-)  And I noticed when checking out Rick's group
master classes in 2004 and 2008 that my paper was only a fragment of
the full treat. One thing I learned from it is that there are
different ways to learn a non 4/4 rhythm by heart; breaking down a bar
into a number of sub patterns that you can follow by instinct without
having to count. Incredibly helpful.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com